This cauliflower rice has become a weeknight regular! I love the combination of olive oil and garlic. It creates such a creamy texture! This rice is also so easy to make and so satisfying! I add in kale for extra greens but spinach would be great in this dish as well. Garlic Cauliflower Rice is also the perfect healthy side dish for Thanksgiving! Hope you guys love it as much as I do!
GARLIC CAULIFLOWER RICE WITH KALE
4 cups cauliflower rice (16 oz)*
3 cups kale (washed and roughly chopped)
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp sea salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add cauliflower and kale to lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and add seasonings.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Gently mix after roasting to ensure that the rice is evenly coated with olive oil and spices.
- Serve as is or as a side dish with protein of your choice!
*I buy cauliflower rice prepared from Trader Joe’s (HUGE time saver) or you can easily prepare it at home by washing a large head of cauliflower, chopping into medium sized pieces and pulsing in a food processor until rice-like consistency is reached.