I’ve been working on creating a healthier chocolate chip cookie recipe to make for the holidays. This dark chocolate sea salt tahini cookie is perfect! The tahini is so rich and creamy and is amazing paired with dark chocolate chips. I definitely will be making these for all of the holiday parties I have coming up. They are seriously addicting! Hope you love them as much as I do!
DARK CHOCOLATE SEA SALT TAHINI COOKIES
Approx. 22 cookies
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- Heat oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except dark chocolate chips). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together egg, maple syrup, almond milk, tahini, coconut oil, tahini and vanilla,
- Gradually add dry mixture into wet mixture. Once dough is formed, fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough into 1-inch rounds, place on parchment-lined baking sheet and gently press down.
- Bake cookies for approximately 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown
- Let cool, top with a sprinkle of extra sea salt and enjoy! (store in refrigerator or freezer)