These fries are definitely my new favorite way to eat carrots! They are the perfect combination of sweet and crunchy! I was so happy to find so many quality organic ingredients at the new Whole Foods Market 365 in Fort Greene, Brooklyn! The new Whole Foods Market 365 still has the same quality standards as Whole Foods Market BUT it’s a more simple and streamlined process. What’s awesome about Whole Foods Market 365 is the trusted high quality and NON-GMO ingredients of Whole Foods Market are all included but since everything is simpler and more streamlined they are able to offer more affordable prices. WIN WIN. Hope you guys love these! Let me know on Instagram or in the comments below!
ROASTED CARROT FRIES & TAHINI SAUCE
1 pound (16 oz) bag of Whole Foods Market 365 organic carrots
2 Tbsp Whole Foods Market 365 extra virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp Whole Foods Market 365 organic garlic powder
1/4 tsp Whole Foods Market 365 organic paprika
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp tahini
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 Tbsp water
1/2 Tbsp apple cidar vinegar
1/8 tsp Whole Foods Market 365 chili powder
- Heat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash carrots well. Trim off ends and cut in half. Cut in either quarters or half lengthwise to create “fry” shape sticks.
- Add cut carrots to a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, sea salt and black pepper until evenly coated.
- Place carrots on lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for 40 minutes turning once about half way.
- In a small dish, combine tahini, lemon juice, water, apple cidar vinegar and chili powder. Stir well with a fork. If necessary, slowly add more water until desired consistency is reached.
- You can drizzle the tahini sauce on top or use on the side for dipping! Enjoy!
Thank you Whole Foods Market 365 for sponsoring this post!